Functional and lightweight Emergency First Aid Shears is the perfect item to add to your EDC bag. Generally, this type of scissor is used for emergency medical treatment in the field, and is used to cut off the clothes or fabrics that are attached to the injured person without turning the torso to remove the clothes. Of course, it can also be used for cutting gauze, medical dressing bandages, and so much more. Which make it a must have in your Med kit or BOB.
- Perfect size for EDC.
- Body and blade are oxidized to prevent reflection and rust.
- The serrated edge makes light work of the most difficult to cut nylon fabric or rope.
- Safety shape with curved blade so you don't cut the patient.
- Material: Stainless steel blade with ABS plastic handle.
- Color: Black/Orange
- Dimension: 7” x 3.5” inches
1 = Emergency First Aid Shear